Basic Construction for Physical Security Professionals
Momentum Security Training’s Basic Construction course is designed to teach students the fundamentals of construction.
In this course, you’ll learn
- Basic tools (hand tools and power tools) and proper use
- Different types of construction environments
- Industry best practices, and overall safety while on a construction site
We highly recommend this course before starting and the fundamental courses. This course will lay the groundwork for some terminology in our fundamentals courses.
Who the course is for
This class is for anyone who will be working inside or on a construction project or site:
- Technicians and installers
- System Engineers
- System Design Techs
- End users
- Other ancillary service professionals (architects, building engineers, electricians, etc.
- Hand Tools
- Power Tools
- Power Tool Safety
- Ladders, Scaffolds, & Lifts
- General Construction
- Wire & Cable
- National Electric Code (NEC)
A security professional with over 22 years experience in the US security market, from mid-market through enterprise. His experience ranges from senior technician, project manager, and system design engineer/solutions architect.He is an active CSPM (Certified Security Project Manager) and industry expert for system design and best practices/techniques. He is also an instructor for the CSPM Course with SIA.
Connect on LinkedIn